01. Project Straegy
The program is in the form of a ten-week exchange supervised by supportive facilitators, a team of peers in two countries, and the availability of expert guidance from World Denver and its partners. It’s a program that adopts a mutual learning approach in which both American and Moroccan students should learn from each other and share their ideas and knowledge with each other.
It aims to reinforce the spirit of international collaboration and peaceful exchanges on an individual level by creating a canal of exchange far from what’s being spread in the media, and especially from an early age to form a generation conscious of the importance of multilateral cooperation between cultures, and that goes beyond geographical borders, and stereotypes as well.
02. Project Objectives
- Strengthen engagement between young people in the Middle East and North Africa and the United States,
- Stimulate collaboration between participants from both sides to work on developing solutions to local problems related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals,
- Enforce project-based learning and international collaboration to enhance participants’ global competency and to help them gain critical career readiness skills,
- Prepare students for success by emphasizing cross-cultural communication, leadership development, and project management skills in the curriculum,
- Strengthen participants’ critical thinking and collaboration skills,
- Help them turn their ideas into action, especially while working cross-culturally,
- Impart meaningful global citizenship and community involvement,
- Motivate participants to collaborate for the benefit of their communities and themselves as individuals.