01. Project Objectives
- Train women in management, administration, cooperative law, accounting, and marketing.
- Encourage decent work and productive employment by addressing the structural causes of women’s inequalities.
- Focus on women in the debate and contribute to the promotion of equal opportunities in safety and gender equality.
- Promote the principles of women’s empowerment and collaborate with the private sector to improve the status of women in the economy in order to achieve comprehensive and sustainable growth;
- Challenge gender stereotypes and raise awareness and support the fight against gender discrimination at an individual and family level, which hinders women and perpetuates gender inequalities in society.